Sunday, January 29, 2017

Added to my collection complete stamp sheets

Long time since I last posted on this blog. Anyway, I am glad to have added a few stamps to my Singapore and Straits Settlements collection lately.

The first set is actually revenue stamps from Singapore IRAS. It is used and in a complete sheet. Was mighty pleased with my purchase from People's Park.



Second complete sheet is Singapore 1980s Ship Series 10 cents.

The third sheet I bought was a King George VI 2 cent complete sheet.



Really pleased with my purchases. Hope to be able to add more to my collection soon!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
I found these during spring cleaning and is looking to sell - any idea or recommendation for where to sell these?

thanks
contact king dot gadget at yahoo dot com
Selling Japanese Occupation & Federation of Malaya stamps

Buy Stamps said...

Hi
Thank you for the great collection. Looking forward to more content from your end
Thanks

Ariadna said...

Hi,

This is Ariadna, Affiliate Coordinator at Catawiki - where more than 200 different auctions are taking place every week.
I am writing to you to propose a collaboration between your blog and Catawiki. Unfortunately, I could not find any e-mail address to get in touch with you. Hope to hear soon from you and wish you a nice day.

Kind regards,
Ariadna Vaz - Affiliate Coordinator Catawiki

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails